The South Wing is the largest self-catering apartment at Swafield Hall. It sleeps 4 (or 5) and contains a spacious lounge/principal bedroom with old exposed oak beams, kingsize bed and 42″ flat screen TV, antique flemish style chandeliers, antique fireplace, authentic windows with the original shutters and stunning views. The second room is a separate twin bedroom (possible children’s room). There is a “Jack & Jill” bathroom and kitchen with a table for 8 people.
For larger parties the apartment can be rented together with the East Wing (+2), Nelson’s suite (+2), and other bedrooms at Swafield Hall, providing accommodation for up to 12 guests.
- The South Wing sleeps maximum 5; please call for details, if more of your friends or relatives would like to stay with you.
- 2 Bedrooms (lounge/principal bedroom with kingsize bed and twin bedroom with two single beds)
- 1 Family Bathroom
- Spacious fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a dishwasher an a dining table for up to 7 people
- Dining area in the large wooden Victorian style conservatory, on the ground floor – up for 20 guests
- Extensive gardens
- Tables in the garden for outdoor breakfasts / dinners
- Tennis court (please bring your tennis rackets)
- Croquet lawn
- Outdoor sunbathing area with deck chairs and cocktail table
- Outdoor play area with swings
- Shaded relaxation area with a hammock near the parterre and the main lawn
- Relaxation area in the Arabian garden with a lime tree canopy and two benches
- Guests bicycles can be securely locked in the garage
- Rooms have built in USB outlets for charging phones
- Free WiFi Internet for surfing and emails
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Towels & linens provided
To access the apartments you pass through the historical interiors of Swafield Hall. The South Wing apartment is situated on the second floor and reached via the 18th century main staircase, the first floor hallway and the upper staircase. The apartment occupies the largest part of the second floor. The secluded location on the the top floor allows you to enjoy stunning views from all windows.
The top staircase and floors upstairs are covered with high-quality soft carpets. Please bring your own slippers for upstairs or you can use the ones which are provided.